15 August 2017

Baby's 1st birthday

Afternoon all.

Well it's a beautiful day today & we have had sun for most of it, that is a 
rare sight these days.
My gorgeous little great nephew will be one year old on Friday so i am 
sharing the card I made for him.

The base card is approx 7" x 7"


I have layered the card using Blue Centura pearl and white linen card
The train die I have used is from "Marianne design"
I have used gorgeous white lace from "Arty Farty" to edge my
center piece of card.
The ribbon has been printed using my new
"Brother P-touch Embellish" and i have added
some pearls for decoration.

Thank you for looking in and any comments
you are kind enough to leave are always very much appreciated.
x Janis x



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Janis with superb lace and I should know (lol) and the personal touch with ribbon is very special. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 1st birthday card Janis, love your personal printed ribbon.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super first birthday card Janis - Happy Birthday to Benjamin! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete