28 July 2017

Baby Boy Keepsake

Evening all.

After I posted my Baby girl keepsake my friend saw it and asked
me to make one for her niece who is expecting a boy, so here I am sharing it with you.

I used the template from 'Artyfartydesigns' the same as my last post, the only thing
I changed was the card. Instead of using papers I used card from Lime Tree and I also 
made a pillow for this one, I have applied loads of bling to it and added some 
'Poppy stamps Triple stitched blossom trio'



I also made a pillow for this one, I downloaded a template
from Pintrest and added a bit of lace round the edges



Plenty of bling



The cot end pieces look effective with the 
die cuts I have added



Thank you for looking in and all your comments are
always very much appreciated
xx Janis xx

4 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation - it's a wonderful keepsake. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cot Jan, these are fabulous keepsakes.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Janis. Sylvia x
    I sent you a PM hope you got to read it.

    ReplyDelete