13 March 2017

Happy birthday

Hello everyone

Well what a gorgeous day it is today, beautiful sunny skies and warm temperatures


My base card is 7x7 and I have layered it with my lovely
dotted card and linen card using "Sue Wilson's Noble pierced square dies"
The image was printed from my computer and it's called
"Happiness is a beary daisy" from Di's digi image, the font I used for the Happy birthday
is called Scriptina, I added some pearls and ribbon.

Items used to make this card

Dotted card
Linen card
Sue Wilson dies
Ribbon & Pearls

Thank you for looking in and for any comments you are kind enough to leave
xx Janis xx

Image result for thank you word art free:

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Janis and what do you know they are coming up the right way yippee. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image on this delightful card Janis.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, such a cute image. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image. Beautiful card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, cute image. And such a pretty bow.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete