4 February 2017

Mum

Well it's another beautiful day, the sun is shining but it's a bit fresh out there.
The card today is a very easy one to make BUT it caused me so many problems and it took me ages to make it. The centre piece with Mum had to be scrapped 4 times as the ink kept on bleeding and then on the 5th attempt I actually ripped the whole topper so had to start again. Hopefully you like it now I finally got to finish it Lol x  



To make this card I used the following.

7x7 base card
Centura pearl card
Sue Wilson dies French collection-Auvergne
Spellbinders A2 scalloped borders one
Some ribbon and some bling.

Thank you for any comments you are kind enough to leave xx Janis xx







3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great dies and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan, love the dies used and wonderful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete