18 February 2017

Mothers day

Morning peeps, lovely day again its warm out there.
Today I am afraid it is another Mother's day card.




The base card is 7x7 and I have layered it with green and white linen card using
Sue Wilson Noble square dies, I have embossed the top layer with a free embossing folder 
 that came with one of the craft magazines, then just topped it with
Sizzix hearts and a few embelishments.

The items I used to make this card are

7x7 base card
Linen card
Sizzix Hearts
Sue Wilson Noble square dies

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you leave, they are greatly appreciated
xx Janis xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combo and love the hearts embossing folder.
    I need to start saying what I've used but other than the make I can never remember the name of the die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I have still got some of the packaging for the dies x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colour again Janis and that embossing folder is super. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mothers day card Janis, love the dies and embossing.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colour. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete